Yousif General Contracting Establishment (YGC) is a construction company based in Al Ain, with projects distributed ChiefEssays.Net throughout all of the United Arab Emirates. We are proud to say that since YGC’s establishment in 1986, we have successfully completed various construction projects and developed a reputation as a trustworthy, competent contractor. Today, we still continue to build on our success aiming to become one of the leading construction companies in the region.
We at Yousif General Contracting provide construction services and maintenance for all types of building structures. We also carry out works for landscaping and external works, transmission networks and distribution of water, main roads, streets, and related works online nursing papers contracting as well as onshore and offshore oil and gas fields and facilities.
Yousif General Contracting has been established in 1986 and has been operative since then. Over the years, we have developed a strong reputation for being one of the leading contracting companies in the United Arab Emirates. We are proud to have participated in the continuous development of the construction sector in the UAE, with various big scale projects. Today YGC is managed by Mousa Mahmood Ali Nassar, the General Manager of YGC since 1992, who manages a brilliant team of highly-skilled and motivated individuals.
To be a leader in the construction industry and maintain responsibility towards the industry, the environment and the world.
To build stronger, better and safer structures in a process that increases efficiency within the limits of time and budget.
Yousif General Contracting is committed to deliver value enhanced construction services with the aim of enhancing client, consultants, employees and stakeholders’ satisfaction and adopting safe working practices. Collaborative teamwork is one of the best factors of YGC’s success. YGC takes pride in all the talented individuals who shaped YGC’s passionate environment.
- Meet the client requirements comprehensively by delivering a high quality service within the time and cost specified.
- Follow the management system in line with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 Standards to operate the business.
- Adopt client focus, team work and continuous improvement of management process to be able to manage and perform effectively and efficiently.
- Focus on enhancing employee competence and collaborative team work by providing useful and informative trainings and session.
- Prevent accidents to the employees & visitors during project’s activities. Involve employees in safety trainings and provide them with the best personal health and safety equipment.
- Prevent pollution to the surrounding environment at the project with the use of non-polluting techniques and continuous monitoring of activities. Acknowledge the employees on environmental issues and ensure they understand their roles and responsibilities.
- Comply with all applicable statutory, regulatory and requirements while fulfilling the above commitments.
- Communicate the QHSE Policy to the public, employees, clients, consultants, subcontractors and stakeholders.
Quality, Health, Safety and Environment
Yousif General Contracting Establishment is committed to provide a safe and risk free working environment for all personnel, and to protect the natural environment surrounding all its projects and activities. We also strive to prevent the incidents that lead to lost time due to injury and to manage the occupational health and safety risks associated with hazardous activities.
We are committed to address the environmental and health impact of our activities by reducing waste and discharges and by using energy efficiently. HSE Management System aims for continual improvement of HSE performance through definition of roles and responsibilities at all levels in the organization and by establishing an effective communication system.
By promoting safety and environment awareness in daily activities and assigning responsibility for all aspects of the company QHSE policy, we successfully manage to ensure overall safe performance and high quality outcomes.